Christmas explosion

on Thursday, December 11, 2008
I went to the post office this morning thinking that I had received a package but I ended up taking home THREE enormous parcels from my mom. It cost her $50 for shipping alone!! Now I feel bad. But I heard jingles from inside one of the boxes so I got really excited.

These boxes exploded Christmas cheer all over my dining table:

It was just like Christmas morning, except 2 weeks early. I listened to "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". Now I have Christmas stockings, Christmas cookie cutters, Christmas Peeps, Christmas decorations, Christmas chocolate, Christmas candy canes etc. Oh the Christmas joy! Plus the taco seasoning that she always sends me, which comes at just the right time (chicken tacos tonight!) So much for a 'simple' Christmas.

My Christmas tree looks a lot better now.

0 comments: