The week

on Thursday, June 21, 2012
credit
The past two weeks of school since coming back from our break have been completely exhausting.  Overhauling the literacy program and changing everything has been tough on both the kids and me.  Finding a way to bring structure into the class has been a slow learning process, and every day I'm getting closer to achieving it.  I've been trying out new things every day, and every day the kids are totally confused and I am totally frustrated that they don't understand me and my instructions.  I was terrified going into today because it was all interactive activities, but I took a preemptive step today with each class and made sure my instructions were translated into Malay.  It made a HUGE difference!  It was almost organized chaos!

These are the older students.  I can't get a picture of the younger ones because they won't keep still long enough to be anything but a blur in my camera.  
I'm tired.  I plopped down and onto my computer when I got home, and I saw this link: 21 pictures that will restore your faith in humanity.  Do yourself a favor and take a look.  It made me smile.

What also makes me smile?  This:

bloop
I love cartoon sea creatures.

0 comments: